Essential Skincare Fact Sheet
Good skin is not just a sign of beauty, but also a sign of your inner health. It is important to take the following steps to keep your skin healthy:
- Stay out of the sun - people who go out in the sun a lot age quickly
- Always use sunscreen on your face - I recommend using at least SPF30
- Protect your eyes with sunglasses
- Take exercise daily - exercise boosts your circulation and metabolism, helping get oxygen to your cells
- Get plenty of sleep - your body repairs itself while you're sleeping
- Don't smoke - long-term smoking can give you a sallow complexion and lines around your mouth
- Practice good skin care - cleanse, moisturise, and if your skin feels dry, gently exfoliate
- Eat well to feel your skin - your skin can be completely transformed by a healthy diet - I recommend taking our top-selling supplement, Permea Plus for Hair, Skin and Nails
- Water is key so drink plenty of water to nourish and hydrate your skin
- Massage skin nightly to ensure nutrients in the blood reach the skin
My must-have favourite products for great skin:
- Permea Plus for Hair Skin and Nails: Everything you need to nourish your body from within
- Permea Plus Radiant Age Treatment Oil: Massage into your skin each night - a true beauty secret for glowing skin
- Permea Plus Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Wash: Use twice a week to remove dead skin cells
- Permea Plus Light Herbal Daily Moisturiser: So pure and gentle
- Permea Plus Pure & Natural Body Lotion: Pure, gentle goodness
Alva Carpenter's Rejuvenating Facial Massage
Pampering your skin with a 2-minute nightly massage is the best way to protect and heal, improve your skin, and reduce lines. Massage is the best way to ensure nutrients in the blood reach the skin.
Step 1: Use a small amount of Permea Plus Nourishing Night Repair Oil and massage in the direction of the arrows.
Step 2: Gently press your skin with your fingers in the areas indicated.